With the construction of over 500 school facilities from Queensland through to Victoria, Williams River Steel has become the largest suppliers of customised and prefabricated Covered Outdoor Learning Areas (COLA’s),
covered walkways and shelters throughout Australia. The COLA's provide protection from the Summer sun and shelter from the Winter rains creating a year-round outdoor area.
Williams River Steel has also designed and built halls, classrooms, sports facilities, canteen facilities, amenities and so much more. We can work to your allocated budget and offer a suggestion to make the process as cost-effective without compromising the quality of the construction.
We pride ourselves in conducting our work with minimal disruption to the school classes, access, and surrounding buildings. Our demolition and construction schedules can take advantage of school holiday periods and we comply and enforce strict WHS standards across our entire build to maintain the safety of the students and staff and visitors to the school.
Enjoy the advantages of our:
- Obligation free on-site consultation service
- Custom designs to suit your area
- Clear spans from 6m - 48m
- Skillion, gable, curved and cantilever roof designs to complement the surrounds
- Knowledge of the latest products and materials to enhance your design
- A full suite of services available - design, construction, electrical, plumbing, concreting, painting and landscaping
- Safety design modifications available
- All works comply with the current Work Health and Safety requirements.